Friday, August 19, 2011

Time has passed..

It's funny, I can still feel the old times when my friends and I were still in school like it was just a month ago.. We were doing the weirdest, most unproductive ways of passing time together.
I miss it so much. I miss them so much. Photobucket

Even though it's only been a year since I last saw some of them, it's still been more than 5 years since we all actually spent the whole day together and hanging out in school. We didn't have to worry about our busy work schedules, we got to text each other all day, we saw each other in school everyday and even on the weekends but now, I can't even call them. I get to check on how they're doing through Facebook or Twitter which isn't as nice as seeing each other but I'm still thankful for those websites.
I do feel like we've grown apart somehow since I moved to another country.. Photobucket It makes me sad whenever I think about it. I do have some friends over here but it just doesn't feel the same hanging out with them than hanging out with friends that you've known all your life.
I know that I have to just deal with it and I am.. It still makes me lonely though. Photobucket


Here's some pictures that I found in my Photobucket.. (In no particular order) Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Well... those were my college days and the last two were from high school.. There's a lot more pictures but I don't want to have to post all of them. LOL! Anyway.. I feel kinda giddy just looking at these pictures.
Some of them still makes me laugh when I remember what they were about.Photobucket
Reminiscing is bitter-sweet. Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. awww sweeet~~ we miss you too!!! *huugggg* get online everyday lets chat na lang while I work haha. Sino yung nagbbuhat ng chair at the 7th pic? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! *hugsss* i'll try to go online as much as i could. i'm not really allowed to chat at my work. :< ahhh... si marjonell ata. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete