Thursday, July 29, 2010

It was all about Maknae charm

We went to the library this afternoon for no particular reason. Just went there to look at books and do some drawing. I sat there working on the drawing that I started last night and John drawing something from a book he found. Nothing special was happening, just a lot of noisy teenagers and old people going on and on about their old style cars and money.. mind you, we're in a library. Kingman library is probably one of the noisiest library I've ever been in. I swear. #-_-

Anyway, about half an hour before we decided to leave, this old couple sat with us on our table and the old lady keeps on looking at me (she was sitting across the table from me). ~_~" It was so weird and uncomfortable at first but we just kind of brushed it off. After a few more minutes, the computer they reserved was finally free so they stood up and left the table..so we just went on with our business. After a few minutes, the old lady came back to me saying that I draw really well and that she really likes it. She asked me if I would do a drawing of her and her husband and she'll pay me for it. 0.0* I was so startled that I was kinda shaking inside when we got done talking. It was a great feeling because I've never been asked that before, specially by some random person I just happen to come across! So I felt really happy, nervous and excited at the same time. By the way, I was drawing my favorite maknae, Dongho. I'm not done with it yet but hopefully by tomorrow, it takes a lot of energy my to draw because I really want it to look good. HOPEFULLY‼ ☺

So wish me luck everybody and hopefully it turns out well and I get payed good. hohohoho!! ♥


1 comment:

  1. go for it dearie~ who knows, a library could be your studio too?

    Sad for me, I only do tracing XD

    ReplyDelete