Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My oh my..

My very first post in my new blog. It's always so hard to think about what to write on the first entry. It almost feels like it's so important because it's the first post that people would read when the go on your blog.. but then again, it becomes last as time passes.

To be honest, I'm really not sure what to talk about and write in here since my life is not the most exciting. I thought of posting all kinds of pictures that I took (weird or not). And maybe some drawings that I would like to share to everyone. Maybe the things I like and enjoy doing, places that I go to even the ones that aren't so interesting. A lot of rantings should be expected too.

Anyway, I guess this is good enough for a 1st post.. or you may also call it your warning. Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment