Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm....busy....??

Yes, yes. Believe it or not, I've been busy working again. It's very tiring considering that I work for about 10 hours a day most of the time but it's okay. At least we're earning money again. Photobucket It's so hard to be jobless. And boring too.


Anyway, I've been making some yummy treats for John and myself recently. I made "Puto" and "Piaya". I'll post a picture of the puto when I make it again later because I didn't get to take a picture of the first batch that I made. I do have some pictures of the piaya right here:



The filling that I put in this batch is Muscovado Sugar (Raw Sugar) but I think I'm going to try putting Molasses on the next batch to see if it'll work better and turn out like how I remember it. It's still pretty good though, I think.

LOL! Both John and I are busy working now. It's kinda sad sometimes now that we don't have much time together and we can't really make plans yet to go somewhere since we're still new at our jobs. It's really nice though at the end of the day to see each other and spend some eating and sleeping time. Hehehehe.. I'm pretty pleased though because we work at the 2 biggest work places in our little town. Yey! ♪
Ooh, and I also bought these a while ago.


My favorite snacks:
Photobucket

I love Choco Koalas, Yan Yan and Fried Green Beans.♥ Lots more other ones of course. ☺



Hmmm... It's so cold in this house. I don't understand why it has to be this cold. I need a jacket! It's just funny that I go outside and it's 103 F and then I go inside and it's 70 F. I know it's not THAT cold but considering the difference, it feels like winter in here. Photobucket



In other news, I found out not too long ago that the SM Town Artists are having a concert this month in L.A. It says that Super Junior, BoA and a lot more are going to be here and I was like, Photobucket!!! But of course I can't go...... I'm so saaaaddd.... Photobucket What luck.


Oh well, I guess that's all for now. I don't really have much else to say or any pictures to show as of the moment. Photobucket I'll find something though. ♫ Till next post! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. busy couple.. haha i hope you two are doing great in your jobs :D

    ReplyDelete