Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lazy Bones

I'm currently on the 3rd day of my "4-days-off-bonanza" but all I've been doing is lazying around the house and watching videos of SHINee and shows on YouTube. LOL!

Am I wasting my my time off?
Sure! But my husband works during my time off and then I work when he's off so we can't go on any sort of trips together. Also, I can't think of anything to do or WANT to do during these times so I just enjoy watching shows that I like online while I have lots of time to do so.

Anyway, I am really into
SHINee right now. They're so funny, talented and amazing dancers..☺
I specially like Taemin ♥ but I like all of them.



---

Honestly, there's so much that needs to be done around the house but of course I don't feel like doing any of them. It's so annoying when I'm feeling like this.

Going back to work feels like a burden when I get long days off but I also like it.

On other news, we moved again and our new neighbors (that aren't the nicest) skipped town and the owners of the house are finally cleaning up their place. John and I took a peek in their house a last week and it looks like it's from the show 'Hoarders' on tv. Also, it smells deadly in there so I hope they really clean and sanitize that house. The renters that left also left 2 of their dogs there but they've been taken by the pound already. We feel bad for them because the owners didn't even leave them any food or water over there so John and I feed them and give them water once in a while. I hope they find better owners. I wanted one of them because he's soooo cute and nice but we can't afford another dog right now. Oh well, maybe next time.


There's nothing much going on in our lives right now. Basically, a lot of working and unpacking of boxes in the house is all.

I guess I'll post again when I have other things to talk about. ☻

No comments:

Post a Comment